RS

 
Next game2011-10-17
StockholmSweden
Temperature59°F
TimeCET
OpponentTBA

« Back to questions

How does your diet look like Robin?
I eat a lot of protein and vegetables, and I drink plenty of water. I try to eat healthy 80% of the time, and the remaining 20% I spoil myself. I love chocolate and cheesecake :-)